Taj Cape Town – 5-star luxury, refined bespoke hospitality and an authentic Cape Town experience.
1 Wale Street
Cape Town, South Africa
Phone: +27 (0)21 819 2000
33 degrees 55 min 29.2 secs South
18 degrees 25 min 12.2 secs East
Directions to Taj Cape Town from Cape Town International Airport- When departing Cape Town International Airport, proceed on the N2 Freeway towards Cape Town city centre.
– Continue for approximately 15km and with Table Mountain approaching in front of you, remain in the N2 Freeway lane heading towards Cape Town City Centre and V&A Waterfront.
– Continue on Eastern Boulevard in the right hand lane heading towards the City. Follow the signs towards the Waterfront and Convention Centre (CTICC).
– As you come to the end of the Freeway you will arrive at a major intersection and set of traffic lights. The Westin Grand Hotel and CTICC is on your left, and the entrance to the V&A Waterfront on your right.
– At the traffic lights, continue straight up Buitengracht Street towards Table Mountain and at the 5th set of traffic lights, turn LEFT into WALE STREET.
– Continue down WALE STEET and the Taj Cape Town is located at the bottom end adjacent to St Georges Mall and directly opposite St Georges Cathedral.
– Secured covered parking is available in Mandela Rhodes Place in BURG STREET, accessible off WALE STREET just before the Taj Cape Town. Clear signage for Interpark Parking Garage.
– Guests parking in Mandela Rhodes Place may proceed via lobby and enter the Taj Cape Town through our pedestrian entrance on St. Georges Mall.