Events in Cape Town
Cape Town’s temperate climate, magnificent setting and world-class venues make it a popular destination for events, functions and conferences. From food and wine shows to music festivals, Cape Town is host to a multitude of events that take place all year round.
Capetonians are also keen outdoors and sports enthusiasts and there are a number of annual sporting events which take place in Cape Town, including the Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour, the prestigious J&B Met and the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon.
Cape Town also offers a feast of festive season activities, from the colourful Cape Minstrel Festival to the spectacular lights in Adderley Street.
Below, find out more about the annual events that take place in Cape Town, as well as the Taj’s world-class event facilities.
- Events in Cape Town
- J&B Met
- Cape Town International Jazz Festival
- Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon
- Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour
- Meeting and Conference Facilities at the Taj Cape Town
- Banqueting at the Taj Cape Town
- Special Events, Banqueting and Conferences in Cape Town
- Festive Season Activities in Cape Town